- Comforting paint: The paint of your sleeping room should be conductive to sleep. Avoid high-gloss paint.
- Use the right light, preferably with 45 watt bulb.
- Use light wedge. You can learn more about light wedge from lightwedge.com .
- Use ambient comfort pillow. It helps to increase up to 29% oxygen levels in your body.
- If you sleep on the sides, use indulgence pillow. Available at http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/
Get more tips on sleeping well from Dr Michael Breus' website at www.yourbeautysleep.com